Thursday, January 14, 2016

A WEEKEND AT BIG SUR

Told you my favorite pair of leather leggings/pants travels everywhere with me. Last week they accompanied me to lunch in Beverly Hills (see HERE), few days ago we had an amazing adventure traveling to Big Sur. Wish I could describe every minute of the two amazing days I will most definitely remember for the rest of my life, but I feel like pictures will do a much better job talking for me. Now that I am back home, I can't wait to do it again! Actually, Emil and I are already planning our next visit, which hopefully will happen soon. Very, very soon....!






















BCBG Max Azria leather leggings - old { similar here & here } | J Crew handknit popcorn sweater { similar here } | Club Monaco Ainslie sweatshirt | Banana Republic coat { similar options here & here } | Barbara Bui ankle bootsAlexander Wang Diego bucket bag | Mirrored sunglasses - thrifted { similar options here } | Bow ring via Ily Couture { other cute option here

Thank you for reading &
Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment