Thursday, January 14, 2016

NAPA VALLEY WINE TASTING

I often wonder why I don't like the rain... I suppose in some way, growing up in Latvia, where come September, it rained non-stop for weeks at a time, I've come to associate the rain with the beginning of autumn, and more specifically, the end of summer and sunshine and this is perhaps the most important one, the end of Summer holidays. Always temped to curl up in bed, rainy days made me feel blue, so I'd hide at home and venture out only if I absolutely had to!

Yet after spending the most wonderful weekend in rainy Napa Valley, I've come to realize that the rain isn't so bad at all when you find yourself in a wonderful place and in great company!:)

Though Liz, Sam, Emil and I ended up exploring a few different wineries that weekend, one stood out in particular. Charming rustic appeal, great wine and beautiful views, made Frog's Leap Winery one of our absolute favorites by far. So, if you happen to find yourself in Napa, I highly recommend you make a stop!











BANANA REPUBLIC coat { similar options here & here } | ANINE BING striped knit | AYR The hi-rise skinny pants | RAG & BONE Grosgrain band floppy brim fedora in pale blue | ALEXANDER WANG Gabi booties | JOCELYN bag charm | THALE BLANC Audrey pearl backpack 



1 comment:

  1. That's really awesome blog because i found there lot of valuable Information. Great articles love it good work keep it up.Buy the silk road clothing

    ReplyDelete