Wednesday, March 18, 2015

A POP OF RED


If I had to describe 3 items I cannot picture my wardrobe without, distressed jeans, leather jacket ( preferable studded and studded a lot ) and killer boots would be right at the top of that list. Though I certainly like to experiment with my style, because as we all know, trying something new feels refreshing, it's the combination of the three mentioned above, that makes me feel, well... like me the most. And of course, given mine, yours and everyone's propensity for wearing what we like over and over again, the jacket, jeans and boots combo is always in heavy rotation. Yet, as much as those three ingredients stay the same, what does change are the accessories. 

A huge accessory believer ( or basically a junky, if we're gonna be honest here ), I think that the right accessory like a pair of sunnies, a cute hat or an insanely cool looking evil eye scarf, can give an outfit a completely different feel, vibe and genre:).









The scarf is a separate story. Since I am having a huge accessory moment ( Seriously, I am like an accessory monster right now! I just can't stop! ), I've been looking for a cute bright scarf I can wear to spice up my plain t-shirt and jean looks and add a bit of color to my denim-on-denim ensembles. Eventually, I came across T+C by Theodora & Callum's new collection of globally inspired treasures and the evil eye line struck a cord right away. Aside of course from the cool print, I am more than a bit partial to fringed scarfs ( something about denim and fringe looks so cool together ), not to mention bright colors! I kept going back and forth between the bright coral red I am wearing in today's post and this gorgeous blue HERE, but finally decided on the red once I came across the red and rhodium evil eye bangle which seemed to go so perfectly with the scarf.

Of course now, I am thinking of getting the blue one as well, but I suppose that's a story for another post...

T+C by Theodora & Callum Evil Eye square scarf in red & red/rhodium open evil eye bangle | A.L.C. studded leather motorcycle jacket | Rag & Bone The Skinny jeans & leather-trimmed wool-felt fedora | Chanel Boy flap bag in perforated leather | Isabel Marant Aleen Ankle boots { in brown here & here } 


Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE, 
Annabelle

No comments:

Post a Comment