Friday, March 27, 2015

INTO THE BLUE

It's official, I finally found a pair of comfortable platform sandals! It was last Friday, and I was having one of those magical days when everything seems to go your way. As I was mentally going through my Summer must-have yet still don't have in my closet list while lazily browsing a few of my favorite online shopping places, I stumbled across these babies! Now, if you read my blog on regular basis, you know that every year when I talk about Summer must-haves, white sandals make an appearance right at the top of that list! Aside from the fact that they go with everything, something about buying a pair of white sandals signals the begging of Summer and more importantly the end of Winter, the cold and my personal favorite, the gloom:)






Of course the reason I am obsessed with this particular pair of white sandals is the platform! Personally, I think it adds a certain chic element to an otherwise very casual ( and very comfortable might I add ) style. I fully intend to wear them with everything this Summer, from jeans and shorts to dresses and skirts! So, I hope you don't mind seeing them regularly:) 

BAUKJEN Nadia limited tweed top & Ivy tote bag | MOTHER x Candice Swanepoel the Looker ankle fray jeans | EXPRESS light wash denim boyfriend shirt | STEVE MADDEN Peer sandals | LOEFFLER RANDALL clutch | MICHAEL KORS Collection 59mm aviator sunglasses | ELODIE K rose gold chain ring | WANDERLUST & CO rings




No comments:

Post a Comment