Monday, March 9, 2015

FRINGE


I realize the absurdity of going bare-legged in February and yet such is the nature of the weather in California. Though it does get cold enough to wear a coat from time to time, for the most part, it tends to be pretty warm, even in the middle of Winter. 

I am of course not complaining at all! I am especially not complaining in lieu of a phone conversation I had with my mom yesterday regarding all the marvels of Canadian winters, i.e. black ice, heavy snow fall and my personal favorite, gusting wind! Though, I left Toronto almost 10 years ago, the memories of Canadian winters are still fresh in my mind which is probably one of the reasons why I will never be able to take going bare-legged in February for granted:) 





Shoshanna Nicoletta sweater dress { also love this long-sleeve version } | IRO Paris Magic sweater { wearing a size M for a more relaxed fit } | Proenza Schouler patchwork medium bucket bag { also love this all white version here } | Isabel Marant Royston boots { 50% OFF here } | Rag & Bone leather-trimmed wool-felt fedora | Rue Gembon rings | OPI nail polish in Birthday Babe  { 3 coats } 

Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment