Saturday, March 14, 2015

SPLASHY FLORAL


So, I'll be the first to admit that head-to-toe floral print ( well almost heat-to-toe ) is probably a bit of a bold choice and surely, if this print was in color, I probably wouldn't have worn these two together. But, and call me crazy here, but I think the black and white color combo, actually makes this floral very wearable. To tone down this look a bit, I kept the rest of the outfit achromatic by adding black and white platforms and my go-to-black-bag for every occasion ( I am sure you are sick of seeing my Boy, but I love him and cannot bear to be without him ). Finally, I just couldn't resist the urge to introduce a little color to this look and since bright nails seemed like the right way to go, I painted my digits in the brightest, prettiest teal ever, or as I like to call it, the best nail color butter LONDON ever created!





Rebecca Taylor Splashy Flower culotte & topChanel Boy flap bag in perforated leather | Stella McCartney black Britt shoes | DVF Haley studded sunglasses | Eddie Borgo cone earrings { in silver here } | butter LONDON nail polish in Slapper 


Thank you for reading
& Keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment