Monday, March 16, 2015

TO A TEE


As far as current obsessions go, we recently covered my full-blown addiction to hats. I am still working on getting hats out of my system, as you can see, but I did manage to go out without a hat a few times this  week, so I guess we have progress:) 

In other news, I've officially abandoned all pretense that it's not Summer in LA ( acceptance settled in somewhere around 90 degrees ), and switched to my Summer wardrobe. This of course got me thinking I should probably mention a few of my Summer obsessions/addictions/must-haves, starting with t-shirts! 

T-SHIRTS: Love them, can't live without them, wear them obsessively. Of all my Summer favorites ( and there are quite a few, believe me) t-shirts are the one thing I can never get enough of. What makes a t-shirt great in my opinion? A combination of slouchy/sexy cut, great fabric ( supper-soft ones are always appreciated ) and of course, color! The one I am wearing in today's post is from the new EXPRESS One Eleven collection and certainly represents all of the above. The not so great news is that apparently I am not the only one who appreciates super-soft fabrics and sexy cuts, because the collection is selling out really quickly. So, if you a t-shirt fan like me, check it out HERE, and check back in June for more styles. 

Next, on my list of Summer staples and must-haves are cropped jeans and especially cropped white distressed jeans. Why white? Well, can you seriously imagine Summer without a pair of white jeans? Personally  I can't!!! And of course as far as cropped length goes, I feel that it's much more versatile and works well with anything from boots and flats to pumps and ankle wrap sandals ( in other words, I don't have to commit to wearing a particular type of shoe, which is always appreciated ). The ones I am sporting in today's post are also from Express and are one of my favorite pairs at the moment. Aside from color and length, I am partial to a bit of distressing on my jeans and these happen to have a perfect amount of ripping and distressing. 

Now, what about you guys? What are your Summer cravings and staples?





EXPRESS One Eleven Nep trapeze tank, EXPRESS mid rise cropped destroyed jean leggings & black wool felt fedora hatChanel Boy flap bag in perforated leather | Isabel Marant Aleen Ankle boots { in brown here & here } | DYLANLEX Falkor necklace 

Thank you for reading
& keep On Smiling,
LOVE,
Annabelle 

No comments:

Post a Comment