Friday, June 5, 2015

JOAN'S ON THIRD :: STUDIO CITY

Good morning and happy Friday, Everyone! I just wanted to say a quick hello and share a few images from last Wednesday. As you can see, I've been reunited with my favorite partner in crime, Sydne from SydneStyle:) We've been so busy lately, we haven't really had a chance to catch up in a while, so this lunch was well overdue! Anyway, we ended up going to this cute little place in Studio City, which is definitely among my favorite restaurants as of lately! I don't know what it is, but I've developed a massive obsession with salads and soups and they offer an abundance of options in both! Seriously, if you love salads, you have to try their Chinese Chicken Salad, it is seriously one of the best I've ever tried! 

On that note, what are your favorite restaurants in LA?

 













BANANA REPUBLIC soft-wash poplin tunic | RUPERT SANDERSON Estelle Mesh sandals { in pink on Sale here } | BLANK DENIM jeans | SAINT LAURENT small Monogramme tassel chain bag | MIU MIU sunglasses thanks to SUNGLASS HUT | NIALAYA stingray bracelet & rose gold & matte onyx bracelet



No comments:

Post a Comment