Thursday, June 11, 2015

70s FLARE


Of all the SS15 trends, I think 70s-inspired looks are my favorite by far! I am literally obsessed with everything about this trend from high-waisted flare jeans and platforms, to round oversized aviators and suede fringe:) 

My favorite way of wearing this trend is to take key 70s-inspired pieces and add a few modern touches and tweaks. Take today's look for example, to make this outfit a bit more modern, I paired my EXPRESS  flare jeans with a cute tie front blouse. Yet instead of going for 70s-inspired accessories, I kept this look clean and polished by adding a black leather bag and strappy heels. Of course, I couldn't resist adding a pair of oversized round sunglasses to the mix, but I honestly feel they enhance this look since the rest of my accessories are so clean and simple. 

What about you guys? How do you feel about the 70s inspired trend? How do you wear it?









EXPRESS Tie front short sleeve blouse, Mid rise slim flare jeans, oversized metal accent round sunglasses | EMPORIO ARMANI messenger bag { similar here, also love this red option } | RUPERT SANDERSON Estelle Mesh sandals { in pink on Sale here } | GORJANA Elea cuff & Bali hand chain

No comments:

Post a Comment