Wednesday, June 24, 2015

MEET ME IN MALIBU

CHLOE Carlina sunglasses

Hiking in Malibu, or as I like to call it, the place where it all started. It's kind of hard to imagine that it's been more than four years since Emil and I shot our very first post for VivaLuxury in this exact spot! Feeling a bit nostalgic, really... A lot has changed, but a lot has remained the same, most importantly I still enjoy our shoots with Emil as much as I did the day it all began:) It's kind of funny but starting VivaLuxury really opened my eyes and helped me to discover a whole new side of me. Switching to Fashion from Computer Science background at first seems like a 180 degree turn, but eventually I realized those two are not mutually exclusive and I am simply a computer science geek with a passion for fashion!

What has changed in the past four years is my appreciation for appropriate hiking footwear. Can't imagine why, but I went with a pair of platform, sky-high heeled boots on our first shoot! Let me tell you, comfortable it was not! So, keeping comfort in mind, this time I opted for a breezy, light-as-air cotton tunic I recently scored at Karen Kane, denim cut-offs and flat sandals! You live, you learn, I guess! Hooray to personal growth!:)







CHLOE small Drew bag

Hiking in Malibu

FREE PEOPLE raw denim shorts

J CREW studded lace-up gladiator sandals

KAREN KANE tunic | FREE PEOPLE raw denim shorts | CHLOE small Drew bag | CHLOE Carlina sunglasses | J CREW studded lace-up gladiator sandals { similar option here } | WANDERLUST & CO Trio Stack ring set | GORJANA Gisele ring 

No comments:

Post a Comment