Tuesday, June 16, 2015

LAVENDER LACE

SELF PORTRAIT Guipure lace dress, SELF PORTRAIT lace dress

I went lace dress rampaiging before I found this lavender dream to wear to a friend's wedding. So much perfection concentrated in one little dress: the lace, the color, the fit and length... I love it all! In fact, I find myself so obsessed I keep inventing ways I can downplay it for daytime. So far, flats and leather jacket seem to be the winning combination, but I am committed to coming up with more! Today, I paired it with my favorite Saint Laurent heels & pearls from my VLxMEJURI collection. Pearls & lace... best best!

SAINT LAURENT Jane sandals
THALE BLANC Flutter of Hope clutch

SELF PORTRAIT Guipure lace dress

VIVALUXURY x MEJURI jewelry, VIVALUXURY x MEJURI  ring, Vivaluxury jewelry

VIVALUXURY x MEJURI jewelry


SELF PORTRAIT Guipure lace dress { more sizes here } | SAINT LAURENT Jane sandals { in nude here & in black here } | THALE BLANC Flutter of Hope clutch | VIVALUXURY x MEJURI White Velvet ring, White Velvet crawlers, White Velvet arrow bracelet & White Velvet  bracelet



No comments:

Post a Comment